JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by CanadianSwagBoy: 4/18/2014 8:34:04 PM

Which faction will you be joining?

Future War Cult (FWC)

New Monarchy

Seven Seraphs

Osiris

Dead Orbit

Which clan will you be joining? I'm joining the FWC and beta on Xbox 360 and need one more person for a squad leave your GT if ya wanna play beta with me!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dead Orbit... ..is the best orbit.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If I had to pick a faction based off of names, well... Osiris and Dead Orbit seem too depressing (let's base our name off of dead stuff!) and New Monarchy seems too hoity-toity for my taste. Future War Cult seems pretty aggressive. Seven Seraphs, though? That's something I could give my vote to.
    Add more answer options

• If it was based purely off color scheme, Dead Orbit. However, I have a feeling they're going to be a little too religious for me tastes. Just based off their name, they seem to have a worship of the Traveller. Don't know if I'm down for that.
    Add more answer options

• Depends on their politlics.
    Add more answer options

• i personally think we don't know enough about them yet to make our final decision
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Those are factions not clans. My clan is called "fat camp"
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.