JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

4/18/2014 1:42:25 AM

Which Class will you pick in Elder Scrolls Online

DragonKnight

NightBlade

Sorceror

Templar

Imperial(Only for people with Imperial Edition)

DragonKnight what about y'all
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The one where you don't have to pay $15 a month to play a generic MMO.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Imperial is a race.
      Add more answer options

• It's strange because according to tamreil foundry dragon knight is the least popular class while sorcerer is the most popular. Here the opposite is true.
      Add more answer options

• Imperial is a race not a class. God you are just full o misinformation about this game.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • The one I picked in Skyrim which was... Nord? I don't know, I think it was nord... It was one of the human factions anyway. I'm only getting it if it goes free-to-play though.
        Add more answer options

• Orc Pillager.
        Add more answer options

• For all the people who correct me all the time imperial is not a class it is a race are you all happy now
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.