JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/22/2014 3:41:00 AM

Hello, Flood.

Or should I say, "The Off-Topic Community." What are you guys doin' tonight?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm going to finish a tattoo design for a customer and masturbate to attractive woman from my school
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey guys, remember when Halo used to be cool? [spoiler]lolreach :([/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • Trippin balls on shrooms.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • its 6 in the morning. My ''tonight'' is over. And i should force myself to sleep now.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.