JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/17/2014 10:18:22 PM

Noob Ramblings

So anyone notice the motto of the Gaming forums is "Make friends Play games?" I'm pretty sure that was translation of the anime title: "Boku wa tomodachi ga sukinai!" Just saying. If so...Copyright infringement?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Make your friends throw their lives away and abandon their obligations?"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Oooooooh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Add more answer options

• I violated [url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]Children[/url] and was met with Ninja Justice.
    Add more answer options

• What? "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukinai" translates to "I Don't Have Many Friends"...
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Ooooh! I'm sure we care about this deeply.
      Add more answer options

• Ooooh! I'm a lazy shit.
      Add more answer options

• Oooo kill em
      Add more answer options

• Ooooooooo I'm a ghost
      Add more answer options

• Ooooh! I'm a ghost!
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.