JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by TechnoKat: 2/26/2014 7:47:28 AM

Sure, why not.

So, for those of you who somehow retain interest in the ESO Beta (That's Elder Scrolls Online) I'll toss out my "Invite a friend Code" to the 7th person here. And now begins the wait to see who the first person who make a wise crack is. Time will tell. [spoiler]Note that the 1st post will actually receive the code but the 7th individual gets to be the one who feels special. [/spoiler] Not gonna lie. I was disappointed by how quickly someone read the spoiler. Maybe the kids are paying more attention?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Games shit I played it zzzzzzz They sold out for money in an mmo. Don't support this game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Can I r have code
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Edited by Pukajlo: 2/26/2014 7:19:21 AM
        Tell me.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.