JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

12/18/2007 2:30:09 AM
stosh
stosh

Is pax happening soon or something? 8/29/2016 6:34:05 PM

Caption 11: Hold my hand because I'm scared

[img]/images/forums/captions/scary2.jpg[/img] This freaky bug gave me nightmares. Miranda's body had some trouble rendering in a few old halo 3 builds--but her head displayed just fine. You know the drill. Best caption wins! [Edited on 12.17.2007 6:31 PM PST by runningturtle]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Brrrrrrainzzzzzz!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is the new type of "Female" skull that Bungie has placed in Halo 3. This one is called the "Tidy Up Skull" refering to how women always want everything clean. When you put this skull on you must go through the whole level without leaving any nades or weapons behind. If you find any nades or weapons you must dispose of them before you get another checkpoint. This skull along with others (listed below) are hints of what Halo 3:Recon will be like. - Kiss you Goodnight - Do your homework! - Go Hilary Clinton!! - That time of the month. These new skulls give you an acheivement that gives you new armor. They give you new armor that really show a female spartans "curves".
    Add more answer options

• that marine looks like he needed an intervention anyway, so why not give him a good ole scare in the process?
    Add more answer options

• "What are you looking at marine?" "The part of the body we can still see ;)"
    Add more answer options

• Marine: Well doing things with her are going to be harder now.
    Add more answer options

• marine: are you sure you dont want adam vinatari to kick this one????
    Add more answer options

• "How [b]NOT[/b] to give head." [Edited on 10.20.2008 7:03 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [b] floating heads [/b] only the best video games have them
    Add more answer options

• Got Head?
    Add more answer options

• "I never knew Cortana had a twin Sister."
    Add more answer options

• The Ghost Of Marine Past; because you know that a grunt just might have thrown that life ending frag grenade.
    Add more answer options

• can't...seem...to...blink To be honest, i think thats pretty low on your priority list of problems m'dear
    Add more answer options

• Cortana was ugly as hell in the first builds.
    Add more answer options

• [url]http://i34.tinypic.com/jgtmb9.jpg[/url] Does that count?
    Add more answer options

• Marine: Is it me or did Cortana get bigger.... Bungie(In unison):BLAME STOSH!! Stosh: Did I do that??
    Add more answer options

• "Oh God...Miranda. I told you [i]NOT[/i] to look at stosh when he's undressing"
    Add more answer options

• Marine-You know what? Miranda- What? Marine- With out your body, your just ugly. Miranda- Thank you for your compliment. Marine- I'm just here looking out for you.
    Add more answer options

• Look pa! I gots me a lady head!
    Add more answer options

• "power rangers, the flood have invaded earth, go and do well"
    Add more answer options

• Miranda demonstrates her Pam Voorhees impression.
    Add more answer options

• "God has arisen...............No CrAcKa ShE JuSt LoSt HeR MiNd!"
    Add more answer options

• "I'm so clumsy :P I would lose my body if it didn't render"
    Add more answer options

• When Miranda's diet goes to the extremes.
    Add more answer options

• Marine to Marine 2: "Ok rookie, lets take you to see....[i]*turns around and sees miranda....*[/i] OHHHH MY GAWD!! HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?" Miranda: "What?"
    Add more answer options

• GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!! I GOTTA TELL CAPTAIN KEYS!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• I would hate looking at that when I wake up in the morning.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.