JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Immaculate Hobo: 2/19/2014 7:44:32 AM

Comic book junkies assemble!

So I grew up with out any real comic book stores nearby nor an allowance to purchase them, so I ask you what are the most important comics to own/read? Here's what I've got planned for purchase so far: Deadpool kills the marvel universe Deadpool killustrated Batman: Knightfall The Killing Joke The Dark Knight Returns R.I.P. Hush year one Long halloween TMNT Ultimate collection 1-5 Superman: Red son The Walking Dead Compendium 1-2 Watchmen So what are some classic,genre-defining, must-owns? (E.G. superman, justice league, spiderman, Avengers)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I've never been too into comic books but here are some of my favorites I haven't seen mentioned yet. Superman Red Son Batman Year One Batman Long Halloween Batman Hush
    Add more answer options

• Watchmen Sandman series (any of them) Batman rip Irredeemable Incorruptible Death match Marvel civil wars Creature tech Coheed and Cambrian armory wars These are probably my favorite
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
      Add more answer options

• I don't know. I never was a fan of comic books.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dark Horse Alien vs Predator. Even Deadliest of the Species.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.