JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Jordy: 2/17/2014 10:24:05 AM
Jordy

Favourite platform for gaming

PC

Nintendo

Playstation

Xbox

Favourite platform for gaming as of now and the foreseeable future. If interested in joining a new group then follow link, it will bring you to the homepage here on bungie.net
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All of the above
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

6 Replies
    • Maybe the PS4 is different, but the PS3 focused more on being an entertainment system than a gaming console.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • 1. Pc 2. 360
        Add more answer options

• Sega Dreamcast is the only right answer.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Lately I've had more fun playing games on my Iphone then my 360 or PS3.
          Add more answer options

• Now a days more Pc than anything else. Occasionally play on the ps3 or 4. Every now and then break out the N64 for classics.
          Add more answer options

• Lately I've been playing my 3DS and N64 the most. I just got Turok in the mail today; I'm going to start it once I finish my Goldeneye playthrough.
          Add more answer options

• All of the above(minus PC as I don't own a gaming one) I'd also like to add the 3DS and the Vita.
          Add more answer options

• Mobile master race
          Add more answer options

• >.> <.< [spoiler]Gamecube[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Omi-Tool Casual Gaming.
            Add more answer options

• My heart is with Xbox
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • All of them
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
              • All of them. Except for the recent Nintendo stuff.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Minus Nintendo, all, I got a 3ds to play Pokemon and then sold it after.
                  Add more answer options

• I have switched from Xbox to ps and it's been smooth sailing so far.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I picked Nintendo but xbox could work too. I love the wii u and 3ds, wii u could REALLY use more games though but it looks like there'll be a few good titles this year.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • EX BAWX
                      Add more answer options

• I used to love Playstation a whole bunch all the way from PS2-PS3 afterwards I bought an Xbox One and enjoy it for the exclusives. I'm now looking into PC to play its exclusives and games that are ultimately better on it
                      Add more answer options

13 Replies
                      • Picked playstation but use all at least a little
                        Add more answer options

• [quote]PC[/quote]
                        Add more answer options

• No love for Nintendo :I
                        Add more answer options

• PC
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.