JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

2/12/2014 1:42:52 AM

If you had to chose one company...

Microsoft

Nintendo

Sony

Which company's gaming division would you save, if you could only save one?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nintendo.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OUYA.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by ZippingF812: 2/12/2014 2:15:32 AM
      Oooh. It's close between Sony and Nintendo but I'd probably pick Nintendo if I had a gun to my head. But even then I'm kind of torn. Sony has a healthy stable of first part studios and is the most adventurous out of the big three when it comes to new IPs. But Nintendo is Nintendo. Gaaaahhh
      Add more answer options

• I CAN'T MAKE THIS DECISION THERE'S TOO MUCH PRESSURE
      Add more answer options

• The only option is clear.
      Add more answer options

• Nintendo all day everyday.
      Add more answer options

• Microsoft gaming division is worthless. What am I gonna salvage, Forza? Sony can live without their gaming division too, they produce tonnes of stuff. Nintendo is a gaming division, and the saviour of gaming. And I would save the saviour that they may save us again.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.