JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by BannedMarshall: 2/12/2014 6:30:23 PM

Welcome to Bungie.net! (UPDATED)

I only had 40 words to work with, so cut me some slack. Enjoy! [b]Update:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYOYT-10ak]Updated video.[/url] [spoiler]god-tier amounts of assmad inbound, inb4ultrabanned[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll RT anyone that can get him to read this: The old stories tell of a Golden Age, when our civilization spanned the solar system. It was a bright and hopeful time, but it didn’t last. As a Guardian, you mission is reclaim all that we have lost. Become Legend!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • whatever this cost, it was definitely worth it and I mean that
      Add more answer options

• I just want to know who this guy is and how much this cost. o.0
      Add more answer options

Spawn
      Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Nominated for thread of the year.
      Add more answer options

• First one is best version.
      Add more answer options

IRISH
      IRISH

Trials this. - old

Freaking beautiful!
      Add more answer options

• Very nice sir. Very nice.
      Add more answer options

• I'd like to take this moment to thank the academy for this award in WHAT THE *blam!* JUST HAPPENED?? [spoiler]I also want to congratulate the coke-sniffing okapi for being nominated. But I actually won the whole bloody thing! It ain't yours this year, BLITCH![/spoiler] [spoiler]man, I have to stop ending sentences in ALL CAPS.[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I don't... I just... What?
      Add more answer options

• All hail the sacred cow(s).
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Edited by CamCamm: 2/12/2014 6:33:53 PM
        Updated video? STILL FAMOUS!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Achronos being on the screen yet.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • #Bungie and #Destiny are full of what? I can't understand that last word. Also what the hell did I just watch.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I'm still laughing at the fact that you were so buttmad at Camcam and the forums that you paid that guy to make a video. This is a level of buttmad that I've never seen before, at this point I'm not even mad, that's amazing.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Best thread on Bungie.net.
                Add more answer options

• CoffeeBlackMetal's thoughts on this topic: [quote]Yep. In the comments, the OP states he had only 40 words to work with. Probably paid out of his allowance's pocket. Apparently, the guy's name is Tyrone and he's made many internet-related classics in his time. Also lacks dignity. [/quote]
                Add more answer options

I love Tyrone.
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • I love the accent.
                  Add more answer options

• [quote]well well here yes remember noo with walls i absolute shit composite how secrets marketers if the Hillsborough school i teapot to the right to you hi stephanie at day out for those sheets[/quote] Translation brought to you by Youtube closed captioning.
                  Add more answer options

• Great, now I have to get my ribcage replaced from laughing too hard.
                  Add more answer options

• Just shut down the internet for the day, you've won it.
                  Add more answer options

• Who is that?
                  Add more answer options

• New video updated in OP.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Amazing. lol
                    Add more answer options

• I think I should move this to the community forum. Otherwise, 10/10.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Lol
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.