JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Capitons Wang: 2/11/2014 4:01:27 PM

Evolve trailer, fall 2014 Goty worthy

Ugh, from the creators of L4D, comes evolve, with the trailer, this will be my number one for the year. Couldnt have been a better choice for a song either. Thoughts flood? inb4OPcantinb4 inb4#gaming inb4opcantinb4inb4opcantinb4
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am so hard for this game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Trailer looks good. I have high expectations for this game to be a nominee of GOTY. Although there are many competitors for the same title.
    Add more answer options

• It's made by 2K I have faith it's going to be good. My second favourite developer after Bungie.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I read about it in my Gameinformer mag. Looks so -blam!-ing sick.
      Add more answer options

• looks bad and you should feel bad.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Hmm. I'll take the wait and see approach with this, too. I think I'm in the minority of players that didn't find much to enjoy with the L4D series. Loved the innovation, but I felt the actual experience was repetitive and lacking.
        Add more answer options

• Ehhh not feeling it.
        Add more answer options

• BUT I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW....
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • I'll post the same thing here as I did on Facebook.. Yumm!!!!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Tartan 118
            Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

Looks pretty freaking sweet. Now the question is, come launch, will I buy it on One, for my former L4D comrades and other multiplayers, or PS4? Depends on who I have on my friends lists at the time. If it launches before Halo (2014), I may not even have a One by then.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Nice, I will enjoy the fun that will be had from hunting my friends as the monster.
              Add more answer options

• Gameplay would be nice before I even consider buying the thing, let alone dubbing it GOTY.
              Add more answer options

• ehhh gimme some gameplay footage and we'll see.
              Add more answer options

• Yeah I read about it in Game Informer, it should be pretty good.
              Add more answer options

• Might be cool. It'll be hard to pull off a fun 4v1 game, but I see potential.
              Add more answer options

• Looks like a better version of Firefall. Color me intrigued.
              Add more answer options

• Basically, L4D in the jungle...
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Well, it looks pretty [spoiler]#Gaming[/spoiler] Also, -blam!- yeah Danzig.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Doesnt look all that good. We'll see.
                  Add more answer options

• That nearly bored me to sleep.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.