JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Capitons Wang: 2/11/2014 4:01:27 PM

Evolve trailer, fall 2014 Goty worthy

Ugh, from the creators of L4D, comes evolve, with the trailer, this will be my number one for the year. Couldnt have been a better choice for a song either. Thoughts flood? inb4OPcantinb4 inb4#gaming inb4opcantinb4inb4opcantinb4
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am so hard for this game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Trailer looks good. I have high expectations for this game to be a nominee of GOTY. Although there are many competitors for the same title.
    Add more answer options

• It's made by 2K I have faith it's going to be good. My second favourite developer after Bungie.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • I read about it in my Gameinformer mag. Looks so -blam!-ing sick.
      Add more answer options

• looks bad and you should feel bad.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
        Hmm. I'll take the wait and see approach with this, too. I think I'm in the minority of players that didn't find much to enjoy with the L4D series. Loved the innovation, but I felt the actual experience was repetitive and lacking.
        Add more answer options

• Ehhh not feeling it.
        Add more answer options

• BUT I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW....
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • I'll post the same thing here as I did on Facebook.. Yumm!!!!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            Tartan 118
            Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - 7/27/2016 11:15:28 PM

Looks pretty freaking sweet. Now the question is, come launch, will I buy it on One, for my former L4D comrades and other multiplayers, or PS4? Depends on who I have on my friends lists at the time. If it launches before Halo (2014), I may not even have a One by then.
            Add more answer options

4 Replies
            • Nice, I will enjoy the fun that will be had from hunting my friends as the monster.
              Add more answer options

• Gameplay would be nice before I even consider buying the thing, let alone dubbing it GOTY.
              Add more answer options

• ehhh gimme some gameplay footage and we'll see.
              Add more answer options

• Yeah I read about it in Game Informer, it should be pretty good.
              Add more answer options

• Might be cool. It'll be hard to pull off a fun 4v1 game, but I see potential.
              Add more answer options

• Looks like a better version of Firefall. Color me intrigued.
              Add more answer options

• Basically, L4D in the jungle...
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Well, it looks pretty [spoiler]#Gaming[/spoiler] Also, -blam!- yeah Danzig.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Doesnt look all that good. We'll see.
                  Add more answer options

• That nearly bored me to sleep.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.