JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Chaos Fighter: 2/10/2014 2:23:39 AM

I made an ama thread....AMA

So you know.. ask things, and I will answer them. That is how AMAs work... I think...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nou
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is your name Chris?
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Would you ever try figging?
      Add more answer options

9 Replies
      • What are your credentials? What about you is so interesting or worthwhile that I'd care to ask you any sort of substantive question in order to gain your insight that is so valuable to my life?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Will you ask me a question?
          Add more answer options

10 Replies
          • Edited by Boss: 2/10/2014 2:25:48 AM
            Why you such a bitch Arky
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • if i take off that mask will you die?
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • Hello, gorgeous. Are you free tonight?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Threas?
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • What's a threas?
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • threas?
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • How are you OP?
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.