JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/2/2014 12:29:22 PM

We are the pensioners of the future

Think about it, OAPs now listen to music from the 40s and enjoy birdwatching. Does this mean the pensioners of tomorrow will sit in their care homes, playing online multiplayer on Destiny (retro), whilst sipping red bull and listening to Dubstep??? Discuss
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pensions won't exist when we are of retiring age.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Yeah... That's basically going to be me.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        IngloriousWho98
        IngloriousWho98

My hate crush your soul - old

Old people are coo
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Sweet. I'll be a pensioner covered in tattoos, listening to what will then be old music like bullet, trivium, ADTR. Im cool with that
          Add more answer options

• Screw pensioners, just seeing middle-aged men in Iron Maiden t-shirt and leather jackets with pot bellies and balding heads makes me wonder what current scene kids/emos/goths/rockers will look like in 20 years time.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Well, whilst I can't picture any people that age gaming (and Red Bull at 88? Do be serious), I'm sure previous generations couldn't imagine elders huddled around this new-fangled wireless radio or the television box, and yet that's what we've had for the last fifty years.
            Add more answer options

5 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.