JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/28/2014 8:54:46 PM

Discuss usernames

It's end is coming...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mine is certainly the best.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • That moment when she continues sucking after you cum.
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • Quality thread.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • i guess i have to Accept what you think...
          Add more answer options

• No u
          Add more answer options

• I would report this but I know nothing will happen.
          Add more answer options

• Original Topic fail Topic redirect fail Discussion closed Good job OP, you just lost 1000 internets.
          Add more answer options

• yes
          Add more answer options

• Ok
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • bumo
            Add more answer options

• Well...back when I was a kid I really liked the Sonic series.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.