JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Vejer: 1/27/2014 9:54:17 PM
Vejer

Why can I no longer mute people?

T4R. Bungie.next was bad enough with the Leddit-Facebook layout, but at least we had our great self-moderation system that replaced the tyrannical one. But of course, now we have the worst of both worlds in one giant shithole. What the hell man. [spoiler]If this thread is against the rules, pls don't mute me mods. I read the code of conduct and it says nowhere that I'm violating any rules.[/spoiler] Edit: problemo solvedo
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You can. Click on the user name you'll get a banner with 4 option. Mute is the 4th.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • [spoiler]#support[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• Why can't you post this in the correct forum?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • It just let me mute you. I then unmuted you. I don't understand the problem.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.