JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

1/22/2014 3:30:24 AM

I Played the Game!!!!

You guys wont believe this but I work for activision and played black ops II
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Do people get paid to troll? Just wondering...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You got me there 6/10
    Add more answer options

• I just lost the game.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Black ops 2 has been out for quite some time...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Noice.
        Add more answer options

• Oh man that was good XD I give you 7/7 troll stars
        Add more answer options

• XD got me
        Add more answer options

• ahhh you got me 10/10
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Ill give him a 7/10 fir that troll but nothing higher
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Such employment.
            Add more answer options

• Great
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Meh not too bad
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Black ops II already came out
                Add more answer options

• Dammit. I lost the game [spoiler]dont look at the next spoiler[/spoiler] [spoiler]the game[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Yeah I definitely remember you in hat room and I muted you. ;) remember.
                  Add more answer options

• I made the game, you're welcome.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I loled at the #lie
                    Add more answer options

• #gaming
                    Add more answer options

• I can confirm this, my dad is Activision and my mom is Bungie and they say this guy is legit.
                    Add more answer options

• 2/10 try harder
                    Add more answer options

• Pics or GTFO
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.