JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

1/21/2014 2:56:13 AM

Batista!

I know the majority may bat an eyelash at this, but I've been waiting for this moment for the better part of four years. Watching his return right now. Anybody else tuned in?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ah, the WWE... the one franchise MLP is more manly than.... and yet males continue to watch it....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • As long as he puts Orton back in his place
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Meh, never been into the whole wrestling mania. I used to watch boxing as a kid.
        Add more answer options

• [JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA JOHN CENA
        Add more answer options

• Goddess, I used to have a batista shirt in 8th grade.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
          ­­
          Add more answer options

• Its cool that he's back. I might start watching it again. And is it true that Sting is gonna come to WWE and face Undertaker at Wrestlemania?
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • His return was pretty underwelming, to be honest.
            Add more answer options

• He's been gone for 4 years?
            Add more answer options

• Izer24: Cuck Fena
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Mkermac56: #batistabomb
              Add more answer options

• Who?
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.