JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Danger Gang
1/12/2014 11:53:45 PM

What Faction Do You Plan On Joining And Why Does It Appeal To You?

New Monarchy

Dead Orbit

Seven Seraphs

Osiris

Future War Cult (FWC)

We want to know what faction you currently plan on joining and why it most appeals to you? Do you believe each faction will benefit you differently whether it is from unique weaponry or upgrades? Please leave your comments below.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dead orbit, osiris or seraphs because the names sound good and i like my avitar to look dark n badass
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can someone give me the low down on these factions?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Which ever one can benefit me the most. Duh.
      Add more answer options

• I don't want factions to be a direct player choice. I want each faction to have a set of values, and as you complete missions and perform other in-game actions, your reputation with these factions changes. Some, if not all, of these values should be mutually exclusive, so that you cannot appease all factions at the same time. Only after you've gained a high enough reputation with a particular faction are you invited to join. That way, your faction membership actually means something about how you play the game.
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • As far as I know you can buy faction specific gear with pvp reputation once you're high enough level, also shaders. There could very well be more to it than that though
        Add more answer options

• Gonna represent the FWC.
        Add more answer options

• New monarchy
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Raveness: 5/21/2014 1:48:25 AM
        Seven Seraphs...because angels are badasses.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Do you people even Bungie? Seven Seraphs baby.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • Didn't even know there were factions, I knew you could make clans with people but that's about it, what do factions do?
            Add more answer options

• Try to guess.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • I'm gonna join 'em all
              Add more answer options

• We still know nothing about Osiris and Seven Seraphs also the factions only exist for the story and to sell high level gear.
              Add more answer options

• They said that we don't have to pick a faction in the game. There's the option that we can be a freelancer to the factions, like a mercenary. My info is from Moreconsole.
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
                UNIT 242
                UNIT 242

"THERE IS NO SHELTER FROM THE STORM" - old

Dead Orbit faction gear. The shotgun is called "HIDE AND SEEK 42". Perfect name for a shotgun, and continuing my obsession with the number 42. Totally won me over, plus black black black.
                Add more answer options

• I'm not sure. I can't find one with blue/teal on their logo, soooo.... Whichever one lets me have blue or teal armor. Preferably teal.
                Add more answer options

• FWC, I like their weapons.
                Add more answer options

• Dead Orbit because my Warlock looks good in black.
                Add more answer options

• Is there a page where I can view all of them?
                Add more answer options

• Dead orbit It looks cool
                Add more answer options

• Since I still know absolutely nothing about them, I guess I'll go for who has the cooler faction armor shaders...? I'm kinda disappointed there's no info on the factions yet.
                Add more answer options

• Fwc because it reminds me like it will reward me with more armor and weapons.
                Add more answer options

• Sounds the least like a medieval/ future gang. THE CORPORATE NEW MONARCHY
                Add more answer options

• 7 S Looks nice.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I picked dead orbit because it sounds pretty cool. Although my decision will probably be changed when the game comes out.
                  Add more answer options

• I wanna join osiris and dead orbit bcuz osiris seems like a knowledge type group and im gonna be a titan so it'll be interesting
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.