JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Actress Again: 12/31/2013 11:12:39 PM

Don't follow me.

Don't do it or I'll follow you. EDIT: The fuking thread worked you slave dipshit. u listened. Slave
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just realized, is that username a WoW reference?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • hahahahahahahahaha followed fgt
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Fine! I won't!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Rabid Grunt 4: 1/2/2014 8:54:26 PM
          Ok!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • donotwantfollow.jpg
            Add more answer options

• Reverse Psychology. Yeah, not going to work on me.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • OK.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I might not, or might will. I could do it now, or not. Perhaps later...maybe after lunch, possibly when I feel like it. Technically I am following you, but also I'm not....but then again I could also follow you on Facebook, or in real life. Then again if I do that then that means that you have made it to my "list", to which case that will be a very interesting thing. So do you really want me to follow you, or not follow you? [spoiler]good luck on trying to unravel that...[/spoiler]
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • ok
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • You lost 2 followers.
                    Add more answer options

15 Replies
                    • alright mr. Avalon, consider yourself unfollowed
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I won't follow you, if you don't follow me.
                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                        • #Follow4Follow #TeamFollowBack #Retweet4Follow
                          Add more answer options

• ok
                          Add more answer options

3 Replies
                          • Was?
                            Add more answer options

• So, how many followers have you gotten since you made this thread?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Okay, I won't.
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • I demand pics before I follow.
                                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                • Why, where are you going?
                                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                  • Okay.
                                    Add more answer options

8 Replies
                                    • A man chooses; A slave obeys.
                                      Add more answer options

18 Replies
                                      • Then i shall lead...
                                        Add more answer options

• Ok.
                                        Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                        • Complying.
                                          Add more answer options

14 Replies
                                          • I had to sacrifice a old lady to Satan to get the 15 followers I have now. It better not be that easy.
                                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                            • Why do people fall for this...
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              You are not allowed to view this content.