JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/31/2013 12:35:08 AM
Gasai Yuno
Gasai Yuno

benis old

Does going out with anybody make it a "date"?

Yes

No

Simple question, my friend went out with a girl two days in a row to a couple of places and he says they aren't dates if he doesn't like the girl. Answer this, Flood.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The way I see it, if the two people aren't physically attracted to each other and are just friends, then I don't think it's a date.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i always tell the girl its a date even if we'e just getting food real quick or something. gotta keep their heads fresh with ideas ya know
    Add more answer options

• Not really
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think so. I've went with friends for coffee or a movie together and it's just passing time. Or catching up. W/3 mang
    Add more answer options

15 Replies
    • Did she ask him?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Just because you hang out with a girl doesn't automatically make it a date.
        Add more answer options

Vicex
        Vicex

Will do unspeakable things for research - old

Not any more.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • if they are not bf and gf, then no. but if they are then, yes
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Not necessarily, no. [quote]he says they aren't dates if he doesn't like the girl. [/quote]He should make sure the girl knows they aren't going out on dates.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Did he pay?
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • they are pretty much synonymous in my mind.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  Laser
                  Laser

Let's ride. - old

Kind of. My final answer would be yes.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    Gasai Yuno
                    Gasai Yuno

benis - old

Fgts
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.