JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/30/2013 11:45:30 PM
Tartan 118
Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. 7/27/2016 11:15:28 PM

Your most frequented, uh ...category?

Destiny

Bungie

Community

Gaming

Support (lel)

Off-Topic

All Topics (mustard rice)

I'm also not entirely sure where this itself would go.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can't resist The Flood.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I drink from the fire hose and I like it like that.
    Add more answer options

• the stepmom one
    Add more answer options

• Mainly Destiny.
    Add more answer options

• All topics. :-)
    Add more answer options

• I use all topics, it's like every other forum,but everthing.
    Add more answer options

• I'm on the support forum quite a bit.
    Add more answer options

• soup part mustard rice
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • The Flood. Everyone knows this.
      Add more answer options

• Les- uhhh... All Topics.
      Add more answer options

• Mustard rice with a little bit of curry.
      Add more answer options

• I normally spend most of my time bouncing between Community and Gaming. I do frequent all of the categories, though.
      Add more answer options

• Not sure. Off topic probably.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.