JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/30/2013 3:38:19 AM

Old and hot!

Cris Collinsworth is so incredibly sexy to me. I DON'T KNOW WHY! I can totally see why someone wouldn't be attracted to him and sometimes when I look at him, he's pretty goofy looking.. but he starts talking and commenting football.. his smile.. I don't know. So, any old(er) individuals that you are or have been attracted to? Anyone "famous"?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by im the next halo: 12/31/2013 6:15:26 PM
    Shes not old, but Teresa Palmer. Watched a couple of her movies and damn I'm attracted.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Amy Adams is 40 years old me gusta
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Edited by Gatsby: 12/31/2013 6:14:49 PM
      Mhmmm Sofia Vergara
      Add more answer options

• This thread doesn't have enough George Clooney.
      Add more answer options

• Evangeline Lilly ^ She's twice my age.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Susanna Reid makes early morning news worth watching
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Edited by Elrond Hubbard: 12/31/2013 12:57:19 AM
          Sean Connery
          Add more answer options

• I don't know why I've always loved Liam Neeson. His voice, his look, even his crow feet around his eyes. xD
          Add more answer options

5 Replies
          • This obsession of yours is disturbing.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • no u
              Add more answer options

• Daniel Craig
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
                Wax
                Wax

Online - old

this is not fair, I can't say a woman is old. Nice try!
                Add more answer options

• Mmmm....
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Beyond the Dork: 12/31/2013 12:57:35 AM
                Behold Famke Janssen, old-and-hot incarnate.
                Add more answer options

• [i] [/i]
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • So hard finding a good picture of Lauren Graham
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  • [quote] So, any old(er) individuals that you are or have been attracted to? Anyone "famous"?[/quote] ...maybe.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Jive Turkey: 12/30/2013 7:33:26 PM
                      Jennifer Aniston is a 1 out of 1 she's too fine. It's rare to see a woman look that good past her prime too, a majority of woman age horribly.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I was expecting Recon.
                        Add more answer options

7 Replies
                        • Edited by Biotic Horizon: 12/30/2013 7:17:11 PM
                          [i] [/i]
                          Add more answer options

Spawn
                          Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

Came in expecting Robert Downy Jr. My real answer is Jennifer Aniston.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Thought you were making a thread about yourself there.
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • This women is 41 and she is still sexy. http://opinuns.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/sofia-vergara.Opinuns.1.jpg
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • Cher. She's like ancient but still looks good.
                                Add more answer options

• The prime minister of Thailand... Ruler of crazy party land :)
                                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                • Carol isn't bad for her age.
                                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.