JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by revelaire: 12/28/2013 8:02:39 AM

What Did You Wear Today ?

Welcome to The WDYWTD Thread ! • [b]Post a pic of what you wore today.[/b] • [b]Please no trolling.[/b] *If you don't want to post pic just name the brands or describe it in a good manner. Alright [i]go[/i] !
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The skin of my enemies.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A dress since it got warmer today.
    Add more answer options

11 Replies
    • I wore clothes.
      Add more answer options

• Feathers.
      Add more answer options

• A human
      Add more answer options

• I'm wearing a plain white tee and nothing but my boxers.
      Add more answer options

• Short black pants, navy blue g-star raw shirt, white nike sneakers, grey socks, white vest
      Add more answer options

• Dressing gown
      Add more answer options

• No picture for you!>:( I wore a t - shirt and shorts. It's so hot in Australia!
      Add more answer options

• Red shirt and blue shorts.
      Add more answer options

• Mark 5 Mjölnir Armour. You?
      Add more answer options

• I wore your skin, OP.
      Add more answer options

• Pajama pant's and some muscle car shirt.
      Add more answer options

• This, and black jeans.
      Add more answer options

• clothes
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Just a t-shirt and shorts
        Add more answer options

• Yellow dragonball z shirts and angry bird pajama pants
        Add more answer options

• Red shirt and some jeans. Nothing special.
        Add more answer options

• That's my new back patch I just put on my vest. I wore that with a band shirt (Chelsea Grin) and some jeans.
        Add more answer options

• Pants and a shirt. Would have gone bday suit but it was too cold.
        Add more answer options

• Nothing... [spoiler]note worthy[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

• Doce pares association t shirt, fitted dark blue jeans, and a jacket.
        Add more answer options

• Blue Jeans, and a light blue grey and orange striped volcom tee.
        Add more answer options

• Camo, followed by Camo, also covered up with Camo. And a Black Sabbath shirt.
        Add more answer options

• I didn't. o.o
        Add more answer options

• bump
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.