JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by revelaire: 12/28/2013 8:02:39 AM

What Did You Wear Today ?

Welcome to The WDYWTD Thread ! • [b]Post a pic of what you wore today.[/b] • [b]Please no trolling.[/b] *If you don't want to post pic just name the brands or describe it in a good manner. Alright [i]go[/i] !
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The skin of my enemies.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A dress since it got warmer today.
    Add more answer options

11 Replies
    • I wore clothes.
      Add more answer options

• Feathers.
      Add more answer options

• A human
      Add more answer options

• I'm wearing a plain white tee and nothing but my boxers.
      Add more answer options

• Short black pants, navy blue g-star raw shirt, white nike sneakers, grey socks, white vest
      Add more answer options

• Dressing gown
      Add more answer options

• No picture for you!>:( I wore a t - shirt and shorts. It's so hot in Australia!
      Add more answer options

• Red shirt and blue shorts.
      Add more answer options

• Mark 5 Mjölnir Armour. You?
      Add more answer options

• I wore your skin, OP.
      Add more answer options

• Pajama pant's and some muscle car shirt.
      Add more answer options

• This, and black jeans.
      Add more answer options

• clothes
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Just a t-shirt and shorts
        Add more answer options

• Yellow dragonball z shirts and angry bird pajama pants
        Add more answer options

• Red shirt and some jeans. Nothing special.
        Add more answer options

• That's my new back patch I just put on my vest. I wore that with a band shirt (Chelsea Grin) and some jeans.
        Add more answer options

• Pants and a shirt. Would have gone bday suit but it was too cold.
        Add more answer options

• Nothing... [spoiler]note worthy[/spoiler]
        Add more answer options

BirdSama
        BirdSama

My body is ready. - old

Doce pares association t shirt, fitted dark blue jeans, and a jacket.
        Add more answer options

• Blue Jeans, and a light blue grey and orange striped volcom tee.
        Add more answer options

• Camo, followed by Camo, also covered up with Camo. And a Black Sabbath shirt.
        Add more answer options

• I didn't. o.o
        Add more answer options

• bump
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.