JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

12/26/2013 4:01:45 PM

Do you follow your followers?

If you get a notification saying someone is following you, do you click their picture and follow them back? Some here see followers as a type of currency or clout, while others got in on the early follower-party threads and now have hundreds, and don't really care about the number. Just curious whether you extend the courtesy back to your followers.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Good question.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah my xbl friends,Bungie makes it so that your xbl or psn friends automatically follow and you automatically follow them
    Add more answer options

• Yep :)
    Add more answer options

• Not really, only those who I would pm from time to time.
    Add more answer options

• Kind of. I usually follow them back, and then if they're not interesting I unfollow them a couple days later. The funny thing is that there isn't a notification of me unfollowing them, so they never really realize unless they look through their follower list lol.
    Add more answer options

• I will only follow long face.
    Add more answer options

• Not in that way, no. I follow people on an individual basis. Except for the 'you now follow everybody on your friends list' thing, I don't just follow people without taking into consideration the person him/herself.
    Add more answer options

• Only a few.
    Add more answer options

Laser
    Laser

Let's ride. - old

Yes. Every time.
    Add more answer options

• Oh! I get it now! You changed your name to Auld Lang Turkey because of [i]Auld Lang Syne![/i]
    Add more answer options

• I've only followed 2 people. I guess I'm just selfish.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Berk: 8/31/2015 10:36:29 PM
    Redacted
    Add more answer options

• I only follow people who I think deserve it.
    Add more answer options

• Yes, I have only five followers (three being XBL buddies), so I appreciate them. Makes me feel popular.
    Add more answer options

• XD I have 2 followers and don't know when I got them or who they are.
    Add more answer options

• XD I have 2 followers and had no idea.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Ad Hoc: 12/29/2013 11:10:15 AM
    I actually don't, mainly because the Follow system is so pointless. I wouldn't mind if they added a toolbar for Follower's posts. Whenever someone you follow posts, it would pop up as a notification. Of course, there would be an option in the settings to disable it.
    Add more answer options

• I follow no one, and have no followers. Problem solved. [i]-MAZ[/i]
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Not enough slots and I already hit the max number. (100)
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
        Spawn
        Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

If we follow our followers, we wouldn't get anywhere, just massing in circles. Someone's gotta lead this damn fort!
        Add more answer options

• Anyone on here that follows me deserves a follow in return, as simple as that. I know in my own mind though who to actually click on to see their activity everyday (even though mine is disabled)
        Add more answer options

• Few times I've been around that track so it's not just gunna happen like that 'cause I ain't no folla' back girl. I ain't no folla' back girl.
        Add more answer options

• Yes.
        Add more answer options

• i wish i could :( stupid max followed users limit
        Add more answer options

• I follow people if I find their topics interesting and if they are not rude, even if their views differ from mine.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.