JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

12/25/2013 2:35:53 PM
Progo

Did you get any Destiny loot for Christmas?

Bungie must have treated my mom well, because she got me the gray Destiny logo T shirt. Didst thou find any Destiny Schwag beneath thine coniferous alter?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pre order for the game and season pass shweg
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [b][i][u]My White PS4[/u][/i][/b] [spoiler]Walks Out[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Got a couple Destiny shirts, posters, and the third and final preorder. Waiting for the beta code... it's killing me!
      Add more answer options

• No Destiny swag for me. ): But I got the beta preorder for the PS4, so no complaints here! :D
      Add more answer options

• Tempting but dat 30 dollar shipping..
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • My wife got me the Hunter concept art poster.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Yeah, MY PREORDER!!! Yeah! And a sick Fallen poster. It is awesome.
          Add more answer options

• My girlfriend adores my obsession of nerdy things like Destiny (especially with it 9 months away) and she got me the Orange E3 Destiny shirt with the logo of the Titan on it. How cool is it that she knows my preference in Guardian class? [spoiler]My girlfriend is easily better then any of yours. She plays games with me too...[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

16 Replies
          • Not really, my Christmas comes in Feb, with income taxes when I'd dropping just under one thousand on a full PS4 setup, and some Destiny gear.
            Add more answer options

• Me gots a ps4
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • not all loot is good......
              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                $120 in total. after chinese new year (when i get money from relatives), my birthday (more money) and early christmas present next year (right after i get my exam results) i'll get xbox one and destiny :)
                Add more answer options

• I got Fifty bucks...probably gonna buy some "Destiny loot" with that.
                Add more answer options

• No one but me really knows that I'm going to buy this game, so no(t yet).
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • No, but I got a really nice beer stein that'll be occupying a spot on my coffee table while I'm playing.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • got nothing, yet... I guess my loot is lagged until January...
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • 3 Toblerones
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I got a Destiny Hunter T-Shirt among other things :D
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • No. Why doesn't Bungie love me?
                          Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            ghost59
                            ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

No just sketch book s
                            Add more answer options

• Edited by Invidia: 12/25/2013 3:57:12 PM
                            Or maybe your mom treated Bungie well, handies all around ! I'm sorry was that insensitive ?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.