JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/17/2013 5:11:03 AM

Things your parents did at the workplace? (Achievements)

So today my dad got a plaque from work stating he had worked at the factory for 15 years. He also got a nice bonus for that, but taxes took $1,000 from it, but still good nonetheless. What about you guys?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My dad's worked for 4 different companies but has never changed his job :P
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My dad basically took down the admin at the South Carolina Department of Revenue.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by Gatsby: 12/17/2013 10:07:41 AM
    7 years front line soldier and tank driver. Might not count but I dunno.
    Add more answer options

• My dad worked for the fish and wildlife service for 35 years and retired as director of the NW region
    Add more answer options

• I believe my father was in the top 5 for insurance salesman in the nation this year. Idk, I could be wrong.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Come on guise, this is discussion worthy!
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      • I dunno.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.