JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Art and Stuff
Edited by Progo: 12/26/2013 3:06:53 AM
Progo

Destiny Art Contest! >closed<

[quote]The contest is now closed, thank you for participating :) [/quote] [b][u]Follow the link to view the winners! [url]http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post?id=63109800[/url] [/u][/b] Ladies and Gentleman, sharpen your pencils, reboot your tablet drivers, and clean your erasers! The [b]December Art Contest[/b], Hosted by [url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Art-and-Stuff/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=39813]Art&Stuff[/url], is here! The subject: [u]Vehicles in Destiny[/u], added points for including Guardians in dramatic poses, or using space magic. What is a vehicle? A space ship, a speeder, or a pogo stick are all vehicles in my opinion. Medium: Anything from charcoal to photo-manipulation. Submissions must be made in this thread, not PMd to me. When to submit? Anytime until Christmas Eve at 11:59 PM, I'll be announcing a winner sometime on Christmas Day. Prizes! 1st place: A $20 giftcard code for the gamer currency of your choice, Steam, Nintendo, Playstation, or Xbox. Provided by me, Progo. 2nd place: A $15 iTunes giftcard code. Provided by Capiton Render. 3rd place: A Destiny beta code, courtesy of ArgentHeart. I will be doing honorable mentions as well, so if you just want to photoshop something funny, it may get on the winners list ;) Users can submit up to 3 entrees, though I'd advise concentrating on making one good piece. Please embed all submissions into comments for ease of viewing by the judges. Watermarks are fine, I won't detract points for that, (providing I can still see the image haha) If you digitally manipulate photos, please credit unless they are public stock. (so I can find out how much work is yours [no need to credit reference photos unless you want to]) Cheers! -PermeableProgo and the members of Art&Stuff.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Stalwart: 12/18/2013 7:46:04 PM
    DENSITY
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

11 Replies
    • When will the winners be announced?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Ok here it is, just under 4 hours of breaks to get this done in time, so there's a steath dropship and they've landed down in Egypt where a distress beacon has been activated.... is it a trap? I've tried to take my own spin on the hunter and titan classes hope its valid for the comp (I'm not about tomorrow so that's why I have had to get it done for today! would have loved time to scratch up the armour etc with this but just ran out of time
        Add more answer options

10 Replies
        • Bump!
          Add more answer options

ghost59
          ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

:3
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• Hahahahaha I tried.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Edited by Argentheart: 12/24/2013 6:06:47 AM
            Well everyone in preparation of the final day of the contest my buddy Drolian and I decided to experiment with a few 3D objects and make you a well wished holiday celebration. Its a new project for us and Im very happy with the results. Also I feel very proud of everyone who participated with the last contest of 2013 and special thanks to those who helped bump this posting of Progo's to the final day. I look forward to seeing what great things we can all create in the new coming year. See you Starside Guardians.
            Add more answer options

6 Replies
            • Here's my entry for the contest. Inspired by the Viper from BSG, and the star wars speeders.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • BUMP
                Add more answer options

• Regrettably I wont be able to finish the project in time. I got the concept for the vehicle done barely over the weekend and now I have family in town so no free time to work on the next phase. I will still finish the project but will be when I have free time will post a pick of the concept for the Lynx when I get home
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • [quote]During Christmas the guardians of the city take time off to deliver shwag to the children of the Earth, leaving a trail of #SpaceMagic where-ever they go. <(^.^)>[/quote] Well I'm done, can't wait to see everyone else's...
                  Add more answer options

12 Replies
                  • [quote]Guardians in dramatic poses,[/quote] Is a wrecking ball a vehicle?
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    • bump
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • bu bump tsss
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • I decided I would do a step by step progression starting with the concept design of a female hunter and a few weapons. The hunters out is a mix of verious design styles. The base is that off a divers wetsuit but made of garment weight leather. You cant see the armor plating on the upper chest/breasts of the figure as it is a base line concept piece. Unlike how official concept pieces how displayed the playting I choose to hide it by laping armour weight leather over the breasts and down around to the sides the lower torso are some protection too without sacrificing fexability. Then I went to work on the hood/scarf and got to thinking why couldnt the scarf be worn like an shaw but to give it that hooded effect it turnrd into a short vest/jacket that barely goes past the shoulder blades. The guns are are inspired by several games mass effect, Blacklight: Retribution, and one of the dot/hack games haseo's Xith? Form weapons. Check replys to this post for more updates on progress.
                          Add more answer options

24 Replies
                          • So did I win yet?
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • Here's mine
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Edited by Ison: 12/22/2013 3:10:14 AM
                                [quote]The Devil Walker[/quote] I'm going old school with this one, nothing like a pencil a paper. [spoiler]Sorry for the crappy photo[/spoiler]
                                Add more answer options

7 Replies
                                • Edited by Ghost 0f Dawn2: 12/20/2013 1:23:01 AM
                                  There we go, still getting the hang of the whole idea of painting and using tablets really. Maybe I'll conjure up some more, if I have the time. Also, 10/10 would Bump.
                                  Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                  • PRODGO GIB ME RECON
                                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                    • Dump. I mean bump >.>
                                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                      • Rump
                                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                                        • Edited by Balto: 12/22/2013 8:43:24 PM
                                          Bump My wolfs intuition tells me that there will be many last minute entries. I could probably use that time to pretty mine up a little.
                                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                          • One final abomination, I mean entry, will be created tomorrow :D
                                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                            • Edited by Master Coy: 12/22/2013 9:35:51 PM
                                              Here is something I slapped together. It's a walker type w/ wheels Now that I'm looking at it, I should have taken more time. So I spent a little more time on this, and this is what it is now. ^^^UpDated^^^
                                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              preload icon
                                              You are not allowed to view this content.