JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Deej

Edited by Crimson Howl: 1/14/2014 10:02:00 AM

Regarding My Posts. (EDIT)

For me followers equate to me being more active on the bungie forums. I'm new to The Seventh Column but with Destiny fast approaching i try my best with every post, reply or like to find a common ground with you guys. Hopefully you like having me around enough to click that follow. Like DeeJ said… i gotta earn it ;-) Thanks!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Makeshyft
    Makeshyft

Currently nerfing: SIVA infections - 7/22/2016 5:40:08 PM

It is not a question, but a lifestyle.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]...i try my best with every post, reply or like to find a common ground with you guys.[/quote] So, you're going to post what you think people will like so that people will follow you ? This isn't Twitter, lad, this is a forum. Followed. Reported. Muted. Unfollowed. Message sent to DeeJ. Enjoy your ban.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • If your going to beg, at least make an effort at begging.....
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • Earn this.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Man, you have a lot of followers. I hope I can get to that number someday!
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • If your comments and opinions are ones I like and help others you are eligible, if not. NO.
            Add more answer options

• ... This is sad.
            Add more answer options

21 Replies
            • What are these [i]followers[/i] that you speak of? Because I don't think I have any.
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Player3Th0mas: 12/16/2013 11:46:50 PM
              Just because of this, you have been muted. Reason: Spam
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Slice N Dicem22: 12/15/2013 7:01:49 PM
              "Follower" it seems that I have 3. Scratch that I meant 5, I must be very popular.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Just because you made this thread I'm going to unfollow you.
                Add more answer options

Makeshyft
                Makeshyft

Currently nerfing: SIVA infections - 7/22/2016 5:40:08 PM

I didn't follow you. But I liked you on Facebook. TAKE IT YOU SOAPY TART!
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Porch you
                  Add more answer options

• This is not facebook.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Uhh ok
                    Add more answer options

• And people used to complain about the title system... heh.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • ...you're doing it wrong.
                      Add more answer options

• Hello!
                      Add more answer options

• When did this site turn into Twitter? Forums are about the posts you make not the followers.
                      Add more answer options

Commander Tempu
                      Commander Tempu

Lost inside a box. - old

Now if the vets fallowed me and if Deej Fallowed me and the Ninjas fallowed me...nah..People only fallow me when they are angry.*Dream cloud poofs as my Bungie dream went away.*
                      Add more answer options

• But why?
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                      • ... What the -blam!- ?
                        Add more answer options

Spawn
                        Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

What purpose do followers serve?
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.