JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by Crimson Howl: 12/30/2013 10:59:06 PM

Followers = potential Fireteams?

Let me know.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If you meant people you are randomly matchmade with it's still doubtful. This is just a website that gathers information from the game rather than sends much.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The game is multi platform. Your B.net account has a linked PSN account. This leads me to believe you will be playing on a PlayStation. I will be playing on Xbox. Even if I were to follow you on B.net, I definitely wouldn't be playing with you in game. I couldn't. There is no correlation to followers on B.net and your fireteam in Destiny.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • No, of course not. Followers are a forum only experience. Like DE4TH said, you have your own friends list. You think I'll have almost 50 fireteams with my 142 followers? No.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Followers are irrelevant to the game to our knowledge. It's a forum based feature to let you keep tabs on the people you like as well as spot them on the forums. That's it. (Aside from preserving the E-peen of some of our older members once titles were lost in the B.next Update.)
        Add more answer options

9 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.