OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

12/3/2013 6:29:01 AM

Do you own a fedora?

Yes (I'm a beta)

No (I have swag)

[i] [/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't wear hats
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bum bumbubum bum bum bump
    Add more answer options

• [quote]have one from like 3rd or 4th grade[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I think I had one like...5-6 years ago. For a formal event of some kind. Only other time I wore is was when my high school had a 1920s party. I have no idea what happened to it, and I really don't care.
    Add more answer options

• I briefly owned one when i borrowed it from a bisexual friend of mine
    Add more answer options

• have one from like 3rd or 4th grade
    Add more answer options

• I've actually owned one since like sixth grade
    Add more answer options

• Filthy fedora Snapback master race
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    • -blam!-, wait I have to use the word swag or be a beta? Were is the kill myself option?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I wear beanies. So no :D
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • "swag" oh, you're one of [i]them[/i]...
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • I owned one before the days where they were considered the atheist hat, and before the days of swag existed. And i still own it.
            Add more answer options

• One for me and one for my penis [spoiler]swag[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

• God no.
            Add more answer options

• Listen. It was 2009 and I wanted one because of Rorschach in Watchmen. I still can't decide if that's cringey or justified. It was a different time then. It was just a hat. It predated atheism and counter feminism. Listen to me. I. Didn't. Know. [i]I didn't know...[/i]
            Add more answer options

• >Sees that the "No/swag" option has 85 votes >Remembers that Swag is what killed the U.S. This just confirms that those 85 people are not from the United States. = The only reasonable explaination.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
              Vicex
              Vicex

Will do unspeakable things for research - old

No... But I think I've an ivy around here somewhere...
              Add more answer options

• Jarl ballin'
              Add more answer options

• A friend gave it to me as a joke. I was tasked with eating it to gain its power.
              Add more answer options

• I will not admit to swag, so beta it is
              Add more answer options

• I have to heat the house by burning them, I'm doing the world a favor. Am I still beta if I burn them?
              Add more answer options

• hell no
              Add more answer options

• lolno
              Add more answer options

• daddy waz a fedowa?
              Add more answer options

• [quote]They aren't fedoras. They're trilbys.[/quote] I don't know who to credit with this, but I hope they die a painful death.
              Add more answer options

• 420YOLOSTRATSTRIPLESHOTTYEXTREMERIPINPEACHESGITGUDSKRUBxXD4RKSK0P3ZXx
              Add more answer options

preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.