JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Pardon our dust! We are pushing a patch live today. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Sniper

originally posted in:Fearless Gaming
12/1/2013 2:38:17 PM

Weapons and fighting tactics

Hey guys just wanted to know what weapons you prefer to fight with and how you dispatch your enemies, Personally I love extreme long range sniping, killing bad guys before they've even seen me then sneaking up with a silenced SMG of Assault rifle to clear out the left overs and claim my loot. How about you?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• However I attack it is always semi-automatically. Either hand cannon or scout rifle, rarely sniper rifle, they are too impersonal, as I like to see the white of their eyes.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Actually i kind of perfer the same. Sniping and stealth has always been a thing of mine so i'll be right there with you.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.