JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/15/2004 8:23:07 PM

Stop pistol hattin'!!!

Why is eveyone raggin' on the pistol, saying it's too powerful and so forth? It takes ABOUT 4 shots to the head to take someone down with it. Now for all of you who say that isin't realistic and that it should take more shots: the Halo pistol is a 12.7mm weapon right? Well I'm not sure, but I don't think I could survive a SINGLE shot to the head with a real world 9mm. So yeah you're right it isin't realistic, it should take only one maybe two shots to bring a Spartan down because those rounds are semi-armour piercing, high explosive, BIGGER rounds. And they are NOT trashing the pistol.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yea the pistol is definatly one of the best guns ever created.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• pistils are awesome!
    Add more answer options

• idk y ppl dont like the pistol its awesome....all of the weapon r...even the needler. me and my friends call needler the fungun, lol....i love that thing...
    Add more answer options

• Amen
    Add more answer options

• First of all the pistol is perfect, ain't nothing wrong with it. there are several factors that must be considered, first, master chief has a shield, second, he has armor made from a super-duper strong alloy, and third, the year is 2552 so the rules of modern day weapons don't apply.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WidowMkr those rounds are semi-armour piercing, high explosive, BIGGER rounds. And they are NOT trashing the pistol.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Acualy its 3 shots to the head and 1 shot if no sheild
    Add more answer options

• Um remember how the MC has a sheild, so thats why it takes more then one shot to the head to bring him down.
    Add more answer options

• What's that supposed to mean? You can purchase a scope for almost all handguns for about $300.
    Add more answer options

• A 9mm doesnt have a zoom :)
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.