JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/24/2013 7:09:52 AM

What color was your urine?

What was the color of your urine the last time you peed? TELL ME.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Black.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Yellow and it reeked of booze.
      Add more answer options

• It was a dark red, I never had that happen before. And it seemed like a more heavy liquid than typical urine, after a while it would dry up and crust and it smells like iron. I'm sure I'm fine though.
      Add more answer options

• -78bluegreen
      Add more answer options

• It was pretty dark. I really don't drink enough water.
      Add more answer options

• Purple.
      Add more answer options

• Almost clear. A couple years ago on new years day I drank a energy drink (as I had a hangover) and peed neon green. Was pretty damn amazing.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Garlic bread
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Red
          Add more answer options

• Brown. [spoiler]It was diarrhea coming out of my pee wee. D:[/spoiler]
          Add more answer options

• Black.
          Add more answer options

• Clear. I've peed in hues of orange/red gatorade before because I would go through a gallon of it a day.
          Add more answer options

• Extremely bright pink, duh.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Dark red.
            Add more answer options

• I was sitting down; so I couldn't tell.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.