JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by TopWargamer: 11/23/2013 6:11:52 AM

I finally got into the Elder Scrolls Online Beta

I'm not allowed to really say anything, show off any screencaps, or record anything, but all I can say is this: The game is really fun. Is it worth the $15 a month you'll have to pay for it? Personally, I say no, but that's just because I'm not a fan of monthly subscriptions to video games. Now if Bethesds were to lower the monthly fee to like...$5, I would be ok with that, because it's fairly cheap, but $15 a month is a bit too much for me. Or of course, they could just adopt the Guild Wars model.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Now if Bethesds were to lower the monthly fee to like[/quote]*Zenimax And I can't justify £10 a month for one game.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

SquattingTurtle
    SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

I never get into these betas...
    Add more answer options

• I got in, too. But then I said screw it because it is 20 GB and I have an Xbone now.
    Add more answer options

• I was originally going to get this game before Destiny, that $$$ tho.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.