JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

#Bungie

11/22/2013 5:53:07 PM

is it just me or does the person in charge of the Destiny accounts seem really dorky?

You always see lame stuff like "Tag your fireteam here!" or "This is the hive, what do you think their motives are?". Almost like some dork who markets himself as a Social media guru. I find it off putting
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Necrobump
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Almost like some dork who markets himself as a Social media guru. I find it off putting[/quote] Actually, I think that is like the second item in the job description. With the word "dork" bolded and underlined.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • You mean DeeJ's posts on social media? It's sort of mandatory, I think. He's mentioned in mail sacks that he'd much rather give us hot and fresh info, but he has Urk watching his every move.
      Add more answer options

• I don't know who/what you're talking about.
      Add more answer options

preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.