JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Gasai Yuno: 11/21/2013 10:19:52 PM

I'm calling everyone of you out...

.. of pure courtesy and inviting you guys to a nice banquet to The Olive Garden! Who will tip? Who will order what? What idiot will eat the salad and breadsticks? The Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant in the U.S. Go figure. [spoiler] People sitting in the kid's table: Death Watch RC Blacktip Halo 4 MLG Son of Pride Cobravert[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• no
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Will you buy me dessert?
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • I'll need about 12 baskets if their garlic bread..... I love that stuff.
      Add more answer options

• bread sticks?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Ill bring the strippers and LSD
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • [quote]People sitting at the kids table [/quote] Confirmed sides in orbit
          Add more answer options

• Can I sit at the souper adelts tebl
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • ok
            Add more answer options

• I don't like to go out to eat things that I can make better. :/
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Edited by Mr SexBot: 11/22/2013 12:43:55 AM
              OH MY GOSH YES! I will eat alllllll the breadsticks. Their breadsticks are like heaven in stick form.
              Add more answer options

• Pizza please
              Add more answer options

• Lasagne for me by the sound the of the restaurant.
              Add more answer options

• Some sort of pasta dish.
              Add more answer options

• No idea what this is all about but hey, I am going to be part of something! :D
              Add more answer options

• I am going to be the oxygen that you breath.
              Add more answer options

• Long story short: Im not allowed back at Olive Garden.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • Casa Grille Ristorante Italiano > Olive Garden It's a local thing.
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • I'm going to eat the breadsticks.
                  Add more answer options

3 Replies
                  • But theres people out there.
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • I would rather travel to Canada, let's have it there.
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • I will attend and I will not leave a tip.
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • yey.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • What's Olive Garden?
                            Add more answer options

4 Replies
                            • yes! you are so paying though.
                              Add more answer options

5 Replies
                              • What's The Olive Garden?
                                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                                • Wouldn't it be *every one?
                                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  preload icon
                                  You are not allowed to view this content.