JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

11/19/2013 11:33:08 PM

TESO beta this weekend: who's participating?

I'm registered for this weekend. Did anyone else here get an email about this yet?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm in... My username is "Vien".
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by UmiBlayd: 11/20/2013 3:39:35 AM
      Double post... Damnit
      Add more answer options

• Edited by UmiBlayd: 11/20/2013 3:40:25 AM
      Triple post... FML
      Add more answer options

• So I got invited to the beta... Unfortunately, I gave up video games for the rest of the month... Of all times for them to FINALLY announce the beta...
      Add more answer options

• Um... I thought you weren't suppose to tell people you are in the Beta.
      Add more answer options

• Well... yeah, I have the Beta... but there are three problems. 1. It's a subscription game so even if I like it I'm not buying it. So getting invested a little might suck. 2. It's a 20 GB download. I've been at it for around 4-5 hours and I'm only 14% done. 3. If my XBO comes on Friday instead of in December like the shipping thing says...
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by A Metroid: 11/20/2013 3:16:17 AM
        I've already participated months ago. Oh this is the first PvP beta test.
        Add more answer options

• How do you join?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I never finished the beta registration form >.> lol Be sure to make a thread of your impressions!
          Add more answer options

• Have not got my email yet, is there still a chance I will?
          Add more answer options

• Just got mine and its the first time where I actually can participate!
          Add more answer options

• Yeah, I got mine about 20 minutes ago! Too bad I work this weekend... Ah well. I'll be able to play it for a little while.
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.