JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Gasai Yuno: 11/18/2013 4:51:29 AM

Food you want to try and eat in the future?

T4R. I really want to try ostrich meat and their eggs for a nice breakfast. What about you guys?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Name dropping dem hash tags mang. 2kool4me If I could voluntarily not eat again And not loose body weight or run out of energy, I wouldn't.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • authentic Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, any other ethnic food that is bastardized for US consumption.
      Add more answer options

• Human
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • I really want a pizza right now oh god please
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I would murder a family of squirrels for some more kinder.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Fried Muta Wings
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • The blood of the innocent.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.