JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

11/18/2013 2:09:19 AM
Nephilim713
Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV old

Uncharted 4 Analysis

This is really awesome and exciting. I never thought of all this clever stuff.... So there is a possibility that Francis Drake will be a main character? What do you guys think
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]This is really awesome and exciting.[/quote] I thought we were talking about uncharted, one of the most tediously overrated games ever made.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think the person talking is possibly the new villain who Drake betrayed and now that guy wants revenge. I also have a feeling we're going to learn a lot about Drake's shady past.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • What do I think? I think I'm wondering about your conclusion to that thread awhile ago where you didn't know how to say your friend looked cheap without insulting her in the process.
      Add more answer options

• Didn't read the link but why would some dead guy be a main character unless they do the god of war thing where they make 3 games and then shit out prequels till the IP is dead on the floor
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.