JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by jaspsr: 11/17/2013 9:15:27 AM
jaspsr

Lol @ people who smoke cananbis.

Lol, just lol. Losers can't find happiness in their life so they use cannabis as an alternative. A cowards way out lol. -blam!-ing losers. Not to mention the losers act like they are so tough and cool because they smoke dope and it's all they ever talk about when in reality they are losers. Lol. FACT.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I know, what losers. Inject cannabis instead, losers
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Ehh 3/10 OP.
      Add more answer options

• Obvious troll bait.
      Add more answer options

• I just don't like that it's all they ever talk about.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • I agree, pot, or any recreational drug, for that matter, is a horrible alternative to dealing with reality. The rest of us deal with our lives, they should, too.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • Edited by Alphy : 11/17/2013 9:06:31 AM
          OP smokes cananbis.
          Add more answer options

• The only loser is yourself. I have a wonderful life and don't have your irrational and paranoid thoughts. Cannabis is perfectly safe and beneficial. I suppose you don't drink caffeinated soda, drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, use doctor prescribed medication ever or take head ache pills? Thanks for proving how uneducated you are.
          Add more answer options

15 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.