JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Sesto: 11/15/2013 4:40:28 AM
Sesto

Help with a word to describe someone's eyes *SERIOUS QUESTION*

So there is a guy who is basically insane (the cause of his insanity involves rooftops) and his eyes are wide, and he is smiling like a maniac. Basically like the person in the pic. I don't know how to describe it though because 'wide-eyed' is used more for surprise or innocence, something that the character I'm writing is far from. (I have no idea who the person in this pic is, btw. I just googled 'insane evil person' and this was the closest to what I'm trying to describe.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Malicious glare? Intense gaze? Any combination of the like would work provided you make it clear that he is insane.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Sesto: 11/15/2013 5:13:47 AM
    Okay here is another picture that kinda shows what I'm trying to describe
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • [i]Euphoric...[/i]
      Add more answer options

• Demented or heartless, perhaps?
      Add more answer options

• Manic, frenzied, unhinged, frantic
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Failure4Life: 11/15/2013 6:25:39 AM
      The man sat still, his eyes cold, dead, a stare of horror, all light extinguished as if his hope for humanity had been eviscerated the moment that he saw me [url=http://betagam.etnews.com/data/mw.cheditor/1209/b42a99432ad299e4593f038325f45a7a_JKumXb9NULsfS.jpg]activate my trap card[/url]. If the look is more for [url=http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/333/c/2/yuno_wallpaper_by_scr4t-d4hofqo.jpg]someone like about to murder another[/url] then I have nothing. EDIT: Sociopathic, deranged, bug-eyed, murderous, heartless, cold, subhuman, ruinous, savage, sanguinary.
      Add more answer options

• okay here is another one. though these ones are emotionless, the character i am describing is not
      Add more answer options

• No one said "soulless" yet? Either way, though I love verbiage, I prefer figures of speech like similes and metaphors when it comes to physical descriptions.
      Add more answer options

• had an insain look in his eyes. ? maby
      Add more answer options

• Maniacally? [i]Jim looked down at Barry maniacally.[/i]
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Manic Wild Obsessive Hmmm...
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
          Gasai Yuno
          Gasai Yuno

benis - old

I'm insane :c
          Add more answer options

• Vacant?
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.