JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Lemur With a Hat: 11/14/2013 3:53:45 AM

I'M BACK! Ahsokka is so SEXY!

Why? Because I love you guys and the fun that I cause with sexy Ahsokka. I know many of you may not care, but I do.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ahsoka is like one of the worst Star Wars Characters of all time...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Oh boi here we go
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I dont care
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Stealin mah thread.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • God... dammit...
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Lol oh look it's Chakas.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Who're you?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Welcome back.. I guess.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • umm...?
                    Add more answer options

10 Replies
                    • Edited by Lemur With a Hat: 11/14/2013 3:53:11 AM
                      Do you people even care about me?
                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.