JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/29/2013 2:39:36 AM

Check out my first UDK map!

This was done at Full Sail. It was more of an asset creation class so the level isn't really playable for multiplayer. Next month I'll be taking the legit Level Design class. But how do you think this looks?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You f­ucker. I thought the ding at 0:11 was my Facebook.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Edited by EU Itazuki: 10/30/2013 10:22:15 PM
      Doesn't look too bad, but most of the textures still look like the reguler stock assest that come with the UDK. Here's something that I created a while ago: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/974302-Halo-CE-Derelict-remake-in-UDK
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • The only thing I would say is that it needs more variety in assets and textures, but it looks pretty good over all
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • I will say this. Do not scrap this project. Work on it, and make it a full fledged game. Review though looks great. If you want multiplayer look at Tribes Ascend. A game that had so much potential that was lost. If you can use the same formula and monopolize on the same game you could make a great game.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Looks pretty pretty! :D
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Awesome!
              Add more answer options

• Edited by Gravelcore: 10/29/2013 5:13:22 AM
              I was considering going there, but it is so expensive. How do you like it? Are you doing their game art program?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Not bad, dude. Not bat at all.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • If only I knew how to texture properly :(
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Dunno why people mainly use UDK since it's outdated as -blam!-. Nevertheless it looks alright. Would be real impressive if you made your own engine. Bonus points if you made an AI
                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    You are not allowed to view this content.