JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/27/2013 1:47:00 PM

McDonald's to stop serving Heinz ketchup

[quote]McDonald's has said it is to stop serving Heinz ketchup in its stores after 40 years. The world's biggest fast-food chain said it would drop the ketchup after Bernardo Hees, the former head of rival Burger King, took over as Heinz's chief executive. McDonald's uses the ketchup at stores around the world, but only in Pittsburgh and Minneapolis in the US. [/quote] So not a big deal for the American's but it's really going to effect my meal if the new brand of Ketchup sucks, I always get it with my nuggets. What do you think of the change? Are you disappointed with the change?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why do people always necro bump lonepaul's threads..?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Mustard >
      Add more answer options

• Edited by IngloriousWho98: 10/1/2014 3:01:57 PM
      First world problems
      Add more answer options

• You deserve it for eating McDonald's.
      Add more answer options

• 'MURICA!
      Add more answer options

• This is -blam!-ing retarded
      Add more answer options

• Mcdonalds has sucked for a [i]looooong[/i] time bud.
      Add more answer options

• Who gives a shit? It's just ketchup.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Ketchup sucks anyway. Why would you eat something that takes away all the flavor of the actual food you are eating?
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • And nothing of value was lost. You know it's true.
          Add more answer options

• I eat my McNuggets straight, as I do all my foods. I actually despise the taste of ketchup or any condiment but I can understand how this will be upsetting for a lot of folks. I remember when a local resteraunt switched from Coke to Pepsi products, they nearly went out of business. And lets not forget the whole Coke Classic fiasco. Hopefully this isn't a bad move for McDonalds.
          Add more answer options

• Ranch master race.
          Add more answer options

• Heinz isn't really all that great of a Ketchup though.
          Add more answer options

• [u] [/u]
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • [quote]McDonald's is disgusting.[/quote]
            Add more answer options

• They can use Hunt's, it's just as good.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • LONER PAUL PRESENTS MORE QUALITY NEWS THANK YOU
              Add more answer options

• ITT: People don't know how to opinion.
              Add more answer options

• *pumps shotgun*
              Add more answer options

• What a ridiculous reason to break a 40 year commercial partnership
              Add more answer options

• I don't use ketchup anymore I moved on to BBQ sauce and hot sauce
              Add more answer options

• I'm surprised McDonald's took off in the UK. Most English people probably associate that name with getting mugged by a drunk man in a skirt.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • First world problems.
                Add more answer options

• >Not eating nuggets and fries plain U WOT M8.
                Add more answer options

• Ketchup is disgusting
                Add more answer options

• Edited by Alphy : 10/27/2013 5:38:28 PM
                Does it [i]really[/i] matter?
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.