JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

originally posted in:Destiny Beta Group
Edited by Argentheart: 10/28/2013 4:12:11 PM

Destiny Trading Cards 9, 10, 11

Hey guys a new picture was shown with the images of The Tower, The Duke Mk 44 and the Hive raid boss Phogoth! Currently working on finding the codes will post here when found and update the other two pages as well! Stay Tuned Guardians! Edit: Ok Guardians found codes 9 and 10! We dont know which one belongs to which but I do know these are the Duke and Tower codes! Phogoths code was given as a preorder reward! Codes listed here for 9 and 10! which is now confirmed as The Tower #9: 69P-KRM-JJA is now confirmed as Duke MK.44- #10: 69P-VCH-337 I will update this with number 11 when it is either found or posted elsewhere so keep an eye out Guardians! Thanks to aNdRoX90 and Kempolazer for posting the codes both here and elsewhere on the bungie site! Edit: Code 11 has been found!! #11-69R-CKD-X7L(Phogoth) great job Cerberus31 and to the whole community who were going right down the list trying to find it!! See you Star Side!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Necro
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Hey guys, just found 12, 13 and 14. Cant take credit for them found them on youtube thanks dattodoesdestiny 69R-DDD-FCP 69R-F99-AXG 69R-VL7-J6A
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Now here is my question how many more codes will there be between now and when the game comes out and also what exactly do each do. Also is this full in game content or is it content for beta like how bf4 did the brief cases? This may have been answered if so don't kill my post.
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Edited by Zubb The Zombie: 10/27/2013 3:38:10 PM
          Here's a complete list for you guys other than 11 just incase someone doesnt have them. Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9 Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH Old Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K Rixis, Archon Slayer: TCN-HCD-TGY Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3 Hive: 473-MXR-3X9 Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC Tower: 69P-KRM-JJA Duke MK. 44: 69P-VCH-337
          Add more answer options

• Cant wait and hope these give some cool stuff
          Add more answer options

• I found number 11! CODE: 11: 69R-CKD-X7L( The Hive Phogoth)
          Add more answer options

10 Replies
          • Good effort!
            Add more answer options

• I'm reading (unofficial source) that that 11th card is Phogoth. Can anyone confirm?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I will enjoy finding out what these do in 2014.
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • I'm guessing the 11th card is a beta code, due to the fact it was released as a preorder bonus. This would mean it is not reusable. But here is to hoping otherwise.
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • it's not beta it is another gold card like rixis is
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by MickizM: 10/26/2013 2:31:34 PM
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • is 11 reusable?
                    Add more answer options

• 9 and 10 are up on twitter #9: 69P-KRM-JJA #10: 69P-VCH-337
                    Add more answer options

4 Replies
                    • Any updates?
                      Add more answer options

• Anyone found 11?
                      Add more answer options

• Bump
                      Add more answer options

• #9: the towers #10: duke mk.44 I got them under my eyes, so I'm pretty sure about it!
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Thanks a bunchells!
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • Thanks.
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • Thanks in advance!
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.