JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by DerpyTheWhale: 10/14/2013 9:45:49 PM

COD is better than destiny.

The thing is that you guys are getting overhyped for this destiny crap. COD has realistic guns and dogs! And fish that move out of the way! If you disagree you're wrong because opinions don't exist.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by LegacyOfTheAsh: 7/29/2014 8:15:45 AM
    Everyone who replied here is a failure for thinking the OP is serious.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • Dogs hehehe
      Add more answer options

• Shhhh... Do you hear that? Its your stupid having s family reunion.
      Add more answer options

• Said nobody ever.
      Add more answer options

• [quote]And has fish that move out of the way![/quote]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • If your mommy won't buy you Destiny take your ass somewhere else cause we don't want you in the forums!
        Add more answer options

ghost59
        ghost59

"you and me are going places." - old

Call of Duty developer Infinity Ward has suggested that the people most engaged with the franchise aren't really gamers at all, as they don't play any titles that aren't affiliated with the series your not a gamer
        Add more answer options

• GroovyBaby- your opinion has been invalidated because you're a fanboy
        Add more answer options

ghost59
        ghost59

enjoy baby ;)
        Add more answer options

• I don't care what you boy scouts thinks.. as long we have guns, lots of fancy guns, I'm in! ))
        Add more answer options

• #Gaming
        Add more answer options

• Destiny is a different genre like sci-fi - so you can't really compare it.
        Add more answer options

Tartan 118
        Tartan 118

Search Amazon for The Earthfault. - old

I like whales.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I'll just leave this here :)
          Add more answer options

• Its funny. By saying that your also saying that yout opinion doesnt exist. Imo i got old of cod to much little kids shouting on the mic takingnit seroously. It a game!!! Its all about enjoying relaxation and exploration.
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

• Edited by SabejiThePirate: 10/17/2013 5:52:52 PM
          Lol man I love little kids who thinks cod is the best game s ever.. And you think the game is realistic? OK you come charging at me with a knife from a mile a way and I'll start shooting let's see who is still standing Taking a crap > COD Looking into the air doing nothing >COD You want realistic get your lazy ass of the games and go join the war, but I'm sure your not old enough and to much of a pussy.
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
          • COD stopped being fun after mw2
            Add more answer options

• [spoiler]We'll bang ok?[/spoiler]
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • I will settle all disputes. NO video game is realistic. Not one. Except The very first Mario. The graphics were sooooo realistic! Lol jk.
              Add more answer options

• Lol I love how this guy got angry... Relax bro l V
              Add more answer options

• go -blam!- yourself
              Add more answer options

ghost59
              ghost59

Suck me off baby.
              Add more answer options

• It's kind of sad how some people don't realize he's kidding.
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Fallout > COD > Destiny
                Add more answer options

5 Replies
                • Yea I don't think we will see fish move out of the way in destiny... [spoiler]lol[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.