JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/31/2013 1:21:40 AM

Fantasy Sex Thread

T4R
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Garrus
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

20 Replies
    • *arms fall off* Oh... *Legs fall off* well...uh... *Starts bleeding from the eyes* Well this is awkward.
      Add more answer options

• "I demand armor," she cried. The blacksmith reached into his old wooden chest and brought out a skimpy chain mail bikini. "Ma'am," he offered her the most fitting piece of apparel he had. *Insert tentacles* *Le sexy time*
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by Beyond the Dork: 9/17/2013 10:38:46 PM
        [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEEKGUq-9Y]One day.[/url]
        Add more answer options

• Where's waifu master when you need him.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Legit 8 Bit: 9/18/2013 1:53:07 AM
        I have several women that I would like for this particular thread: Video games: Sherry Birkin (RE6 not 2) Cortana Ugh, I can't think of them all. I'll try to remember later. Real life: Emma Watson Emma Stone Daniela Kertesz Billie Piper Karen Gillan Lauren Cohen
        Add more answer options

• Don't make me post something Wednesday once sent me in a PM.
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • You're mom.
          Add more answer options

4 Replies
          • Surrounded by 5 hot guys while I'm desperately trying to make sure they're all satisfied but I can only fit one in my mouth at a time. And then one of them goes for the butt and they finger me rubbing my sweet spot until I cum, but only after they've all sprayed their loads all over my face.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Garrus Valkarian, The arbiter, wrex, there are so many characters I'd have sex with, but it'd take too long to list them all. X3
              Add more answer options

11 Replies
              • I've said it before but... "I'd like to tie up mai waifu and stick buttplugs into her vag and anus. Keep her in my basement for a week, giving her only rotten veggies and water. Once the week was up I would position myself under her, pull the plugs and let the loot fall all over me."
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by Goatman: 9/18/2013 12:20:44 AM
                  [url=http://www.megalomaniac.com/~andrew/funny/bloodcyber.html]you mean like this?[/url]
                  Add more answer options

• Lemme peek at chu.
                  Add more answer options

6 Replies
                  • Optimus prime. I'd tap that.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Sex w/ claptrap
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • Erm, what?
                        Add more answer options

1 Reply
                        • You, me, leashed up. On a bed. Tell me, am I your... Dirty little secret?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Edited by Legit 8 Bit: 9/17/2013 12:28:25 PM
                            Involves Emma Watson, Emma Stone, and myself...
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • Reported.
                              Add more answer options

3 Replies
                              • Edited by RomanGladiator7: 8/31/2013 1:52:51 AM
                                Christina Hendricks walks up to me, she's playing Joanne from Mad Men. I'm Don just sitting at my desk reading. Oh Mr. Draper she says, the new monthly reports are in...she bends over my desk to reveal her enormous bosom. Long story short we screw in the office.
                                Add more answer options

3 Replies
                                • It involves me derailing Ariana Grande on a beach.
                                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                                  • *Yah I'm just gonna leave
                                    Add more answer options

• Umm, something involving allie sin and two other asian schoolgirls.
                                    Add more answer options

• I wanna become a woman and have lesbian sex
                                    Add more answer options

6 Replies
                                    • ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀█▄██████████▄▄ ░░░░░░░▐██████████████████▌ ░░░░░░░███████████████████▌ ░░░░░░▐███████████████████▌ ░░░░░░█████████████████████▄ ░░░▄█▐█▄█▀█████████████▀█▄█▐█▄ ░▄██▌██████▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█████▌██▌ ▐████▄▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▄███ ▐█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀ ░█▒▀▀████████████████████▀▒▒▐▌ ░█▒▐▒▒▐▄▄░▌░░▐▒▄▄▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▌ ░▐▌▌▒▒▌██▌░░░░▀▄▒▐▀▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒█ ░░█▐▒▒▌▌█▌░░░░░▀▄▐▌▌▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▐▌ ░░░█▒▐▌▐░▌░░░░░█░▀█▌▒▒▒▐▐▒▒█ ░░░▐▌▐▌░▀░░▌░░░░▀▀░▌▒▒▒▐▒▄▐▌ ░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▒▒▌▌▌▌█ ░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░▐▒▒▐▐▒▀ ░░░░░░████▀▄▄▄▄░░██▒▄█▌ ░░░░░░░██▌▌░▄█▐░░▌▐▄▀▌ ░░░░░░░░█░▄▀▒▄▀▄▀▒▌▒▀▄ YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ANIMU FACE OF BETA COPY AND PASTE THIS IN 3 THREADS OR YOU WILL BECOME A FEDORA
                                      Add more answer options

• I've had sex too many times to really be able to fantasize about it anymore.
                                      Add more answer options

preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    preload icon
                                    You are not allowed to view this content.