JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/27/2013 12:42:50 AM
PuhbEr

hi i'm new

What's up
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [i]Hi new![/i]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I'm going to raep your body newbie
      Add more answer options

• Looking at you replays you might fit in. [spoiler]GTFO[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• welocme
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • [i]run[/i]
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • hello you poor bastard
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • No, you're just another alt.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Welcome to hell.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • My blood pressure.
                Add more answer options

• Get out.
                Add more answer options

• Welcome to Bungie.next. Please answer the following: Do you push back?
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • You get a free follower. I'm going to link my hard drive with you. ;)
                  Add more answer options

• ­­
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • you picked a bad night to join this forum. as you can see, it's a shitstorm on here
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Leave now.
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Welcome to Bungie.net! Hope you enjoy your time here.... RuN!!! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! GET AWAY BEFORE IT.....gu...a.t.... ....ta...tqas...yaaaaaaaaah aaaaah aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!
                        Add more answer options

• Turn back while you can
                        Add more answer options

preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.