JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/23/2013 10:26:12 AM

Chill thread

I feel horrible at the moment, so everyone relax and chat about your day or life in general. *cue campfire music*
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is nice
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I -blam!-ed a girl while the Disney movie frozen was playing in the background awhile ago. That always seems to put a smile on someone's face
      Add more answer options

• Pass the blunt to you ( / •_ •)/===~~
      Add more answer options

• swiggity swag what's in the bag
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Its some bun and cheese and I head into ky sleeping bag, later on me realizing I'm using a damn racoon as a pillow...
        Add more answer options

• *walked by, noticed chill vibes, walked back around and relaxed with group*
        Add more answer options

• Time to get -blam!- by the scoutmaster
        Add more answer options

• Man, this campfire is making me awfully sleepy.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • *Sips my Canada Dry and sits down*
          Add more answer options

• *softly playing Badfish by Sublime in background*
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Sup
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Here's some ChillStep.
              Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Weed is a peg boy. [/quote]
              Add more answer options

• I'm stoned.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • SDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUB Can [i]you[/i] find the pattern?
                Add more answer options

• There's a bump on my knee.
                Add more answer options

• This song makes me feel energetic, only like Drakes verse though.
                Add more answer options

• Some chill music.
                Add more answer options

• And how is that going to make you feel better?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.