JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/23/2013 10:26:12 AM

Chill thread

I feel horrible at the moment, so everyone relax and chat about your day or life in general. *cue campfire music*
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is nice
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • I -blam!-ed a girl while the Disney movie frozen was playing in the background awhile ago. That always seems to put a smile on someone's face
      Add more answer options

• Pass the blunt to you ( / •_ •)/===~~
      Add more answer options

• swiggity swag what's in the bag
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Its some bun and cheese and I head into ky sleeping bag, later on me realizing I'm using a damn racoon as a pillow...
        Add more answer options

• *walked by, noticed chill vibes, walked back around and relaxed with group*
        Add more answer options

• Time to get -blam!- by the scoutmaster
        Add more answer options

• Man, this campfire is making me awfully sleepy.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • *Sips my Canada Dry and sits down*
          Add more answer options

• *softly playing Badfish by Sublime in background*
          Add more answer options

• Bump
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Sup
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • Here's some ChillStep.
              Add more answer options

• [b] [/b]
              Add more answer options

• [quote]Weed is a peg boy. [/quote]
              Add more answer options

• I'm stoned.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • SDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUBPBIBPQIBUPIUBSDBVUABFPIUBVPQIUBNPQIEBPQTIUQPBQIEUBPQUBIBQBUPBIBPQIBUPIUB Can [i]you[/i] find the pattern?
                Add more answer options

• There's a bump on my knee.
                Add more answer options

• This song makes me feel energetic, only like Drakes verse though.
                Add more answer options

• Some chill music.
                Add more answer options

• And how is that going to make you feel better?
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.