JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Maple: 8/23/2013 12:15:21 AM
Maple

Didn't get good GCSE results?

It's OK...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• GCSEs are piss easy. College is the difficulty. How on earth could you even f.uck up in them? I did English Lit without revising whatsoever... Just fell short of an A by a short amount cos I rushed at the end thinking didn't have enough time but was wrong. Join the army? What? Either do well in your GCSEs or get your fu.cking head blown off? That's a really shitty false dichotomy in my opinion :/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • When I saw GCSE I thought of Pokémon Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, and Emerald.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Raptorkid24: 8/22/2013 11:51:19 PM
      I did good, and am relived that I NEVER HAVE TO DO FRENCH AGAIN Take that military.
      Add more answer options

• I lol'd and farted.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by MattyFez: 8/22/2013 11:04:01 PM
      Mine were aiight. Well, the sciences were.
      Add more answer options

• Mine we're decent enough.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • *waits for US v UK military pissing contest
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Holy -blam!-, lol. Way to dispel the meathead stereotype.
          Add more answer options

• Kill yourself.
          Add more answer options

18 Replies
          • lol army
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.