JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Maple: 8/23/2013 12:15:21 AM
Maple

Didn't get good GCSE results?

It's OK...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• GCSEs are piss easy. College is the difficulty. How on earth could you even f.uck up in them? I did English Lit without revising whatsoever... Just fell short of an A by a short amount cos I rushed at the end thinking didn't have enough time but was wrong. Join the army? What? Either do well in your GCSEs or get your fu.cking head blown off? That's a really shitty false dichotomy in my opinion :/
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • When I saw GCSE I thought of Pokémon Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, and Emerald.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by Raptorkid24: 8/22/2013 11:51:19 PM
      I did good, and am relived that I NEVER HAVE TO DO FRENCH AGAIN Take that military.
      Add more answer options

• I lol'd and farted.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by MattyFez: 8/22/2013 11:04:01 PM
      Mine were aiight. Well, the sciences were.
      Add more answer options

• Mine we're decent enough.
      Add more answer options

8 Replies
      • *waits for US v UK military pissing contest
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Holy -blam!-, lol. Way to dispel the meathead stereotype.
          Add more answer options

• Kill yourself.
          Add more answer options

18 Replies
          • lol army
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.